13.4.11

Das ist eine gute!

So i'm back in Turkey again. I had a great week in Germany. So here what i've been up to!
My first stop was the Hannover Messe. I only had a chance to go into Energy and automotion buildings.

On the way back i met a friend and we went to a club called "the cave" yummy beer!

Spent most of my time in USETEC fair, Köln.

Uhmm?

Drove that baby.

Went to a small trip with parents.

Did more walking.

Had more beer.

Played with ma toys.
Then packed and came back home!

*And now i have lots of other plans. First i have to write a motivation letter to France. I was gonna start doing that today but i was kinda busy at work. Then i need to look for dates and maybe other universities in Germany too?
*Oh i bought lots of stuff in Germany. So no more shopping for a while!! 
*I feel very happy <3
xx

Hiç yorum yok: