30.5.11

because you are wonderful.





Helllooo!
*It's been long i knoow! but i've been busy!! and very happy too! lol
*So I went to Ankara last week. It was amazing tho ppl who went there pretty older than me, i met lots of awesome people! We went to very biiiiig plants and they showed us their production line, how they do stuff and such!
*Then i was with friends most of the time. We had a reunion day at my uni last sunday. So i got to see my friends! We had lots of fun. Had kumru (kind of a turkish sammich), chips and beers! nomnom. I'll probably see most of them this week too!
*Just booked my flight to Germany for July! Then im off to France. wooooot! im so flipping excited :)
*Ohhh! and i has wheels! i'll probably have it by thursday! can't wait!
*There are tons of other things happening atm but i'll save em for another post!
mwaaaah

Hiç yorum yok: