5.5.11

Not that girl


Hello peeps!
*I had a crazy busy weekend/week. I was away for the weekend. Had a really good time with friends. I was very very drunk which made it even better. Couldn't swim as planned tho. cos the weather was pretty shitty so it only took 5 mins.
*Then this week new German partners came to Turkey so i was with them for couple of days. I showed them around and stuffed them with yummy food. they were very pleased. So i'll prolly go back there in June.
*Finished my letter today. Sent it to my tutor at uni so he could check it. Then i'll start applying for tons of unis! My heart still wants to be in France but i migth fight with it.
*There is another party this weekend which i'm really looking forward to go. It's like a garden bbq party and there will be very nice people there.
xx
you're invisible, invisible to me...

Hiç yorum yok: