22.7.11

sometimes i think, sometimes i dont


*ok so i was very lazy to post something. cos it's very crazy stupid hot!
*My trip to Germany was fun. Thanks to my work (for the first time) i got to go to Holland and Belgium as well. Wish i could stay longer. but i'll defo go back to Germany with my parents for holiday.
*Can't wait to watch Harry Potter!! i've been told that it's pretty good. it'll be very hard to say goodbye to him tho and to snape! *sniffs*
*Gonna go away for the weekend. beachy time with friends! and maybe my pale skin can get some colour!! 
*My best mate Yiit came to visit me today! made my day as it's been very busy.
*Applied for a job in Blizzard. pretty excited about it. I might have a shot there cos they're looking for someone who can speak Turkish teeeheee
*Stilllll so very excited! 
mwaaah

Hiç yorum yok: