10.2.11

She is terribly afraid of dying because she hasn’t yet lived.

Hello,
*I am home again!! I left work reaaally early today and am not regretting it a tiny bit. Of course i had to travel about 2 hours to get home but meh.
*I am ridiculously happy! I don't know why but i feel so happy inside and i,don't want it to fade away. Pleaaaseeeeeee!
*You have to watch Modigliani!! It is a must! The movie is about his last days and his rivalry with Pablo Picasso. I think it is an awesome film and i re-enjoyed watching it again.
*If you click here you'll see my other new blog which i am really excited about! Go check it everyday m'kay?
*Ohh Ohh Not much left to Valentine's day! I have no plans at all. I never really cared about it that much but i might get a little bit emotional about it.
*look at this awesome chocolate. It is a very nice gift from a friend! I can't open it yet cos it has a beautiful packaging.



*Must eat something. xx

Hiç yorum yok: