22.3.11

If songs could kill,this one is for you...







Hellooo!
*Baah i've started this week quite bad. Made a big mistake at work and still feeling upset about it.
*Came home early today. Went to visa place to collect my passport then didnt go back to work. now waiting my food to arrive and wash this dye off. (yeah finally dyed my hair wooot)
*I was talking to one of my friends from England last night. He said it's a shame i'm not there anymore cos they're planning on putting together a band and he said i could be the vocal since they're gonna do melodic/senfonic metal with an Eastern touch to it "just like Epica" he said. I was like oooh noo!! i'd totally love it!! now thinking about seeing him in summer just for fun and maybe we could do a silly recording if everything goes ok.
MWAAAAH

Hiç yorum yok: