18.3.11

SLIPPED AWAY

Heyaaa!
*yaay for the weekend! i'm home tonight but will go out with friends tomorrow evening! can't wait. I'm so tired today. kept going to bed around 2 am all week and my body hates me atm.
*My life is getting better. I've been sorting things out lately. I have a clearer mind now and not really giving shit about anything whoop!
*Still very excited about Germany. It's all planned now. can't wait to see couple of friends there!
*I'm gonna put this blog into a shape soon! i know it's very random atm. I just didn't really have enough time. *Gonna go watch something with a friend now and get drunk! lazy friday evening with an awesome person! (i've been very unfair to him recently sooorry love!) ooh and parents off to Germany on monday!! wooohooo!! happy days again lol.
xx

Hiç yorum yok: