25.2.11

It was better back then



*Had a quite upsetting morning but then this bag made me soo happy. Yeah it finally arrived. It's sooo cool and i'm in love with it! awesomeness! and they attached a very nice postcard to it.niiceee
*I was supposed to go to a party tonight but it's cancelled since the host got ill! booo! i was really in need of drinking and having some fun but i guess it'll have to wait, won't it?
*Can't believe it's friday and i'm home relaxing. Can't wait for 21st of March. once my parents are gone maybe i can throw a party woohoo!
*I really get happy when people get together and sort out their problems. I think it's very mature to talk about things tho it's very understandable if there is nothing to talk anymore. I'm talking about one of my friends here. She was about to break up with her bf. but they're back together again and they seem very happy. So jealous! 
Ok gotta go make myself a cuppa! 
xx
This is the card they sent me. - The Terra Cotta Warriors-

Hiç yorum yok: