1.3.11

one bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Hellloooo!
*I had very little sleep but i feel super energetic today and positive too lol! Once again i love my age!!!!
*I stole this glasses from my auntie! they're her old reading glasses from 80s and i love them! Of course i'm not gonna wear them as reading glasses. I'll take them to an optician and ask them to replace the glasses with proper shades. So it's my new DIFM project. lol
*The dress i've ordered arrived today! It's so awesome. Can't wait to wear it tho i'll have to wait till i go out partying i guess.
*Oh and i'm going to Istanbul on thursday morning! It's a day trip to a pipe fair. gawd i hope they do something interesting there with pipes.. I'll get paid extra for it so it's not so bad i guess and it's been long since i've been there!
*Today i've learned a good lesson! she thought me how to not give a shit! and it's working already! magic! 
*Ok i'll leave work now and go to gym!
xxx 

Hiç yorum yok: