14.2.11

Love is in the air


*Ok today is quite depressive for me.. It's a good thing that i'm working. I'm sure there are millions of people out there cuddling, kissing and being all lovely. Eeewww, right? That's why i'm gonna be home tonight protesting it :p 
*I've started being all active again. I think i'm getting better keeping touch with people and stuff. It also helps that i have lots of free time while i'm at work so can do clicking ^^
*As it's pretty obvious from the rant above. I did not get anything for today. However China remembered me! yes it really did! When i get to office, I had a small package waiting for me! see! Thank you China! I love you! That was such a nice surprise.


*I moved my blog to blogger cos it was a lot easier and i couldn't get use to how Wordpress works but i'll keep the 365 days one there as it's only posting pictures.

They fill me with love. (Not the best selection but i do love em)

xx

1 yorum:

Melanie's Randomness dedi ki...

That heart necklace is just beautiful!! I love Goo goo dolls song Iris too!

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope the rest of the week is awesome for you! =) Being more active always makes me feel better! Good for you! =)

Melanie's Randomness