16.2.11

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Aloha!
*Definitely in love with pan collars. If i have enough time i'll have a very nice pan collared dress too. hmmpff
*Had a very very exciting day today! A friend of mine came to visit me at work! Then we went for a luch and talked about bunch of stuff. It's so nice to be able to talk to someone about how you feel and what's going on..
*Oh i finally got something for mum. There is a site where they do very good deals on well-known brands everyday. So i was checking it and saw a very nice Pierre Cardin bag and a purse that mum wanted! It won't arrive on time but i've decided i'll print the pictures out and put them in a big box so at least she'll know she's getting something for her b.day. I still need to get something to my brother too. I think it'll have to wait till saturday.

here is the bag and the purse and you can check the site here.Sorry it's Turkish.

*I know i shouldn't care about it too much but it really bothers me when people think that i'm stupid and don't know what's going on..and i really hate when people foul play. It's just really sad. I think i'm pretty sure where i stand right now and it's quite upsetting. I'm kinda done with drama..

Hiç yorum yok: